The following general terms and conditions of sale are for cash purchases. Please note that additional terms and conditions apply when purchases are made on account terms.
The prices listed are subject to changes, anytime, at the discretion of Ozzie Therapeutic Products.
All prices shown include Australian GST.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Ozzie Therapeutic Products reserves the right to at any time make reasonable adjustments to prices in relation to any changes in currency exchange rates or duty which affect Ozzie Therapeutic Products costs for imported goods. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and stability of prices shown, variations and errors in this listing are beyond our control. We will be pleased to issue written quotations on request with a stated validity period.
Shipments will be despatched according to our best judgement unless a specific carrier and method is specified at the time of order. Generally we encourage purchasers to take advantage of our heavily discounted freight rates with our major carriers and have freight charges included in invoices for goods. Goods shipped in this method, unless otherwise specified by the Seller, carry insurance for loss or damage in transit provided that the Sellers obligation under this clause shall expire upon a signature being obtained by our carriers for goods received in good order and condition or a change in delivery address made by the buyer whilst goods are in transit and also provided that any claims for damage or shortages are made in writing within fourteen days of shipment. If an alternate carrier is specified or if goods are shipped on a “freight charges collect” basis, all responsibility for goods passes to the buyer immediately upon receipt of the goods by the nominated carrier.
* This applies to domestic shipping only. Due to the nature of the goods we sell, we do not to ship outside Australia.
Note: For shipment of Dangerous Goods individual freight arrangements will need to be made for these goods.
Delivery to Depots
Packages can be delivered to depots – just enter the depot address along with your name as your address on checkout.
Signing for Deliveries
Deliveries must be signed for, however you may nominate to have the parcel left without a signature (e.g. on your porch). If you are not home when your goods arrive, a notice will be left at your address notifying you of alternate delivery or pick up arrangements. Please note that if you choose to have the parcel left without a signature this is entirely at the risk of the client and Ozzie Therapeutic Products cannot accept any liability for mislaid or missing orders.
Generally items which are available ex-stock will be shipped the same day for orders received before 2:00pm. Lead times on non stock or depleted stock items vary and will be quoted at the time of acceptance of order. Please note that lead times are quoted in good faith. Although every effort will be made to adhere to our stated delivery times we cannot be bound by or accept responsibility for loss or damage caused by non compliance.
Changing Shipping Address
Our amazing team at the warehouse aims to process and pack your order as fast as possible. This means your shipping address can only be changed if your order has not left the warehouse. To change your shipping address contact our customer support service team as soon as possible on (00) 0000 0000.
As Ozzie Therapeutic Products policy is one of continued improvement we reserve the right to alter product specifications without notice, provided that such alterations do not materially affect performance.
Cancellation or changes in orders
Cancellation of or changes to orders by the Buyer are accepted only upon terms that protect the Seller against loss. Ozzie Therapeutic Products Pty Ltd reserve the right to reject and issue a refund to any order we feel we are unable to complete.
Credit not exceeding 90% of the original price is generally allowed (subject to approval at the sole discretion of the Seller) provided it is returned freight prepaid and in “as new” condition. In no case will the seller authorise the return of material more than ninety days after shipment from the Seller’s Plant. The following conditions relating to the return of goods for credit apply to all goods returned for this purpose:
- Goods returned must be accompanied by a Delivery Docket stating original invoice number, date of purchase and reason for return.
- Non standard equipment made to special order cannot be credited under any circumstances.
- Inward freight, packing and delivery charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. If not prepaid by the purchaser, freight will be deducted from the amount of the credit.
- Unless otherwise agreed, goods returned will be subject to a restock fee. All goods with a net value in excess of $20 will be subject to at least a 10% restock charge. No claim by the Buyer need be recognised unless made in writing within fourteen days after delivery of goods to the buyer. No claim for damage or resultant expense direct or indirect in respect of any goods shall in any case exceed the invoice price of the goods in respect of which any damages or expense shall arise. All damage or expense over and above such invoice price shall be the responsibility of the buyer.
Each and every unit sold by the Seller is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of twelve months from the date of sale. This warranty covers defective parts and workmanship provided that the defective parts shall be shipped prepaid to the Seller for examination within twelve months of purchase of goods. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at the Seller’s option) of parts and shipping prepaid to the original despatch destination. We regret that no liability can be accepted for consequential or special damages of any kind howsoever arising in connection with products supplied by the Seller, including, but not limited to:
- costs incurred for removal or reinstallation of a product
- any product or part thereof which has suffered through normal wear and tear, alteration, improper installation, physical abuse, misuse, neglect or accident.
This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. No representative is authorised to assume for the Seller any other liability in connection with the Seller’s products.
$4.95 inc GST
Contact our office for details of terms.